Please call us at (636) 497-0652
Self Storage in Catawissa, Missouri
Self Storage Tips
Here are some helpful tips to make your self storage experience, packing and storing more efficient and organized.
(It is offered “as is” and no warranty of any kind, express or implied is offered and the entire risk as to the results and performance of the tips is assumed by the user.)
- Do not store such things as hazardous or toxic materials, flammable liquids, food, old paint, propane tanks, cleaning supplies, or tires. (This is not a complete list. If you are not sure if you should store something, please contact us.)
- Use a disc lock to secure your unit. We provide a free disc lock on move-in. These locks are harder to cut than standard locks. We do not keep a key to your lock.
- Purchase insurance to protect your property. Please remember that The Storage Lot does not insure your property.
- Don't put your items directly on the floor. Use pallets, furniture covers, moving pads, or something similar to keep furniture and cardboard boxes off the floor.
- Don’t over pack your unit. When placing items in your unit, leave some space around your items to allow for air flow.
- Open the unit every month or so to inspect and air out, especially in hot, humid weather.
- Use a moisture absorber such as Damp Check®.
- When moving out of your unit:
- Take everything with you and don’t leave any trash
- Leave the unit in broom-swept condition
- Remove your lock
- Contact us so that you are not billed for additional days
104 Amber Way Drive
Catawissa, MO 63015
24 Hours / 7 Days Week
Mon: Please call
Tues: Please call
Wed: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thurs: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Sun: Please call
* We also do remote move-ins if you can't come to the office.
Notary on duty
Member of Missouri Self Storage Owners Association